JobCo. acknowledges its responsibilities concerning the collection, disclosure and use of information with regard to the National Privacy Principles contained in the Commonwealth Privacy Act 1988 and the Privacy and Data Protection Act 2014 (Vic).
JobCo. is committed to ensuring adequate privacy and the maintenance of confidentiality in matters relating to all JobCo. programs and services and as such all employees receive training relating to JobCo's Privacy and Confidentiality Policy and procedures during the staff induction process.
Obtaining Client Information and Usage
- All information obtained is only relevant to the provision of JobCo's programs and services.
- Client information is only obtained from the client or those individuals/ organisations as agreed to by the client.
- Clients are advised of the types of information to be collected and the purposes for collecting and retaining such information during the referral, registration and intake process.
- The information is securely maintained in the client's file and on the relevant program's data base.
- JobCo. uses client information for purposes permitted, required or authorised by or under law to:
- Identify and assist with queries
- Provide Customer Data
- Provide the service or training required
- Improve our levels of customer service by collecting information which will assist us to administer and manage certain services, including charging, billing and collecting debts.